June 11, 2010

L-O-N-N-Y

AWESOME! That's all I have to say. I would prefer to have a paper version in hand, but the online shelter magazine, Lonny, is fabuloso! This is a popular topic among many of the blogs I read, but I felt it held enough importance to be discussed on this here blog. If you have already seen it, sorry. If you haven't, check it out now! The article on Pieces store owner, Lee K, is my favorite. She was hired to redecorate the model unit in her condo building in Atlanta. She goes through advice and things to keep in mind when staging a house for sale. If your house is on the market, or you are thinking about it-call me! Just kiddding, just read this article. I think the tips are good even if you aren't going anywhere. I like the idea of "less is more" when it comes to decorating. I might even go throw more stuff down into our basement right now!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin