May 4, 2010

Textile Tuesday!

It's been awhile since my last textile tuesday. I figured I would wait until a new fabric really got me. Today's featured textile is Windsor Smith Home's Riad by Kravet. You can buy it for about $55/yard here. I have put these in order of my favorite colorways.


{seafoam}


{dune}


{ivory}


{clove}



{caribbean}



I first fell in love with this fabric at my favorite store. You can read all about it here.

See the pillows on the beds? Love this for bedding.


Riad also looks great in living rooms! Look how great this room is from Cote de Texas.

The wall color in this house is very similar to our new master bedroom color. I could probably mix in a pillow or two.....
Still planning to post pics of our bedroom progress. And now I need to post pics of my office. About a week ago, Charles helped me completely rearrange it, and I LOVE it!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin