March 16, 2010

{great store} seaside home

The blog has been a little slow lately. That is a good thing though, means real estate is busy! I have been trying to get this posted for a few days. This past weekend, we went to St. Simons for a little break, and to visit the parents. After seeing the ad for this store for months, and hearing Anna's great review, I finally went. Three times to be exact...Charles told me I was a store stalker. Anyway, I went, and I love it!

Mary, the owner, let me take some pics for the blog! I have never been in a store that I wanted to live in, really! You could live in this place, it is my version of decor heaven. All things bright, painted, and coastal. If you live in St. Simons, or visit, you MUST go check out Seaside Home!!

{Seaside Home is located @ 125 Gary L. Moore Court.
& the contact number is 912.638.8815}


{I love all things slipcovered & linen. Mary also has many
interesting round & square tables}


{notice the great settee at the foot of the bed}

{don't you think you could live here? I am especially loving the
blue & white pillows on the bed}


{another great store view. again, love the pillows on the bed!}

{these 2 club chairs received the mark of approval from charles. they swivel, rock, & are super comfy!unfortunately, we are running low on space!}

{many great details from lamps to beautiful pottery plates}

{see what i mean, fabulous square table!}

{more accessories in the back. it's hard to see in my pics, but the ceilings are painted a light blue, & the walls are a great neutral}

Thanks to Mary for letting me blog about this fabulous store! I was able to go in the back warehouse, & saw tons of painted french chairs, settee's, chests, tables, & more. I almost died...
oh, & I will show you my purchase in the next post~stay tuned!




LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin