March 22, 2010

new entryway chest



In my last post about Seaside Home, I told you all that I did buy one thing there. I have been searching for an entry way chest for at least a year. We didn't see this on my first visit to the store. Thankfully, I went back three times, and found it covered by a mirror. She was rearranging her new shipment. Anyway, what do you think? I am very excited about it!



{I need to lower the mirror a tad. it's on a pre-existing nail, & plaster walls are no fun}

{while I was taking pictures, figured I get the entire room}

{this starts the grand tour of our living room}

{maybe this spring we'll repaint the fireplace surround}



{remember my post here, the black chairs REALLY need to be painted}




{also, see my painting by the tv? origin of those here. i still want to lighten the colors a bit}

{i took these pictures with my new {used} camera, there was a ladder involved!}

{and remember this mirror before, here? what do you think of it now?}

{the picture below is the before shot of this same wall. i took out the top shelf of the stacked cabinet, so i could hang the mirror~another lucky pre-existing nail!}


That's all for our living room & partial dining room tour. Happy Monday!
I don't know if anyone really wants this info, but I'm going to list the source of some of our things.
1. aqua mirror~Simon's gifts in St. Simons
2. entry lamp~Roses in Griffin
3. aqua glass lamps~The Savvy Snoot in Atlanta
4. coral art above mantel~art.com & ikea frames
5. sofa~abode 7 in Atlanta
6. sofa pillows~bohemian rapsody fabric from lewis & sheron
7. green club chair~Holberg's Furniture in Senoia
8. stripe pillows on sofa & chair~West Elm
9. coffee tables~Victoria Hagan for Target
10. seagrass rug~West Elm
11. garden stool~originally black, from Garden Ridge
12. coral linen pillows~fabric from Lewis & Sheron
13. dining room curtains~Pottery Barn
14. tv cabinet~Horizon Home in Atlanta

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin