June 21, 2010

What's Your Style in One Photo Challenge!

The blog, From The Right Bank, to The Left Coast, To The Deep South, has it's 3rd installment of "What's Your Style in One Picture" challenge. I decided to browse through my saved pics to see what I could use.

This picture below has been in my favorites file for a long time. {I always think if I were an Auburn fan or UF fan, this would be my room!} Anyway, I love casual, yet put together look of this room. I would not necessarily use blue and orange, but I like the mix of bright colors against neutral furniture and walls. I think my style is going towards neutral paint colors and large pieces of furniture, with colorful accents.


For this photo challenge I had to search to find the source of this picture. Turns out it is from designer Palmer Weiss. His website has some fabulous pictures! I will be doing a post on Palmer as a new favorite designer soon!
Again, I am not a bright orange person, but I just love the way this room feels. There are plenty of good looking formal spaces online, but I love finding casual family rooms that are something that I can imagine living in.

Head on over to the blog if you want to enter this challenge!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin