August 10, 2010

great finds of the week!

Head on over to your local Big Lots because they might have some great stuff! On Sunday I found this cream garden stool. They retail for $139 at Ballard Designs. We found for $10 at Big Lots! Can you believe $10!!!!!

I went back yesterday, and all the cream ones are gone, so I got another blue one.
Then, I saw two of these cool lamps. Marked down to $40 from $130. They are large lamps. I don't like spending a lot of money on lamps, so I snatched these up.

I don't particularly like the flesh color, so I plan on painting the base. Probably white.
I do love the burlap shade!

Saw this at Shades of Light, thought it could look similar.
Also, this lamp in the background is a similar size and shape. From Things that Inspire Blog.

I guess it is the week of lamps. I found this small one at Roses the other day. $5! It is very small, but so cute! They did have a few others in a darker color brown.

Looks similar to this one from Shades of Light for much more money! Anyway, that is all for my great deals in Griffin!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin