December 31, 2009

NYE Masquerade Tonight!

If you live in Griffin, please join us at the Bailey-Tebault House for the Historical Society's NYE Masquerade Cocktail Party! For more details visit our Facebook page. Should be a fun evening.

I tried to find a picture of my new Tarjay dress, but it wouldn't let me save. It is red, and I am planning to make a black mask. Bought my supplies at Hobby Lobby of course. I am hoping it will look something like this. Although, I only have two of the big black feathers.




We will have masks available for those who don't have them. I think they might be similar to this. Starts at 8, pay at the door, and breakfast casseroles will be served right after we ring in the new year!


See you on the other side. Hope you have a fabulous new year!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin