October 2, 2009

favorite fall boots

One of my favorite blogs, elements of style, always has a Fashion Friday post. Today, she had a lot of chunky sweaters and dresses that would be perfect with a pair of tall boots. Every year about this time, I start getting boot envy. All the catalogs just keep coming daily with great boots! Some of my favorites can be found at Garnet Hill.


I love nailheads on furniture, and I am loving these Frye Stud Boots!

If you need a little heel, I like the Matisse Heeled Boot

I'll take these in both colors! Corso Como Tall Cutout Boot

I know these aren't boots, but wouldn't they be great with tights and a dress! Garnet Hill has these Gentle Souls Suede Wedges, and every year I think of all the ways I could wear these. A little too pricy for me though at $235. Let me know if you find a cheaper alternative!!

See you next week! Go Dawgs!!



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin