October 12, 2009

project runway...

Project runway, six year old style. Friday night was my niece, Delaney's, 6th birthday party at the Nancy Jones School of Dance in Americus. Charles and I loaded up the girls, and headed south for the party. Kim {Delaney's mom & my sister-in-law} did a fabulous job planning and decorating her cute model party.

These were the invitations, so realistic! I'm sure it's just like an invite to a show at Fashion Week in NYC!

This is the run way. Kim created the name backdrop.


Her awesome birthday cake, again, created by Kim!


Each girl got a blingin' ring from the cake. {I wore mine all night!}


The paparazzi. {Standing up in the number 5 shirt is brother Davis}


Delaney's practice walk. She worked it!


This was the final line up once the lights came on. My camera was having trouble getting pics while the lights were down. It was a fun night. My other niece & nephew came down from Atlanta with my sister, Lauren. We had an after party dinner across the street at The Station. Then it was back to Griffin on Saturday am for the UGA game. we should've stayed in Americus!


Last random pic. On my walk around the block with Davis and his paparazzi friends, I took this picture through the window of Mary Baldwin Antiques. If you ever drive through downtown Americus, you must stop in here. It is a great shop, also where I registered for some great wedding gifts back in the day. Have a great week!








LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin