October 8, 2009

stylish horses

Growing up with horses, one thing a girl always has is horse stationery! Yesterday, I saw an online ad for Smock Paper Press so I checked out their website. All of the stationery & invitations are eco friendly, & printed on bamboo paper. At first glance I really liked their designs. Then, I found the horse note cards below. I love this design!
Then, I checked out Iomoi to see their latest horse designs. They used to have a cute horseshoe, but now they have this fabulous horse head paper! Iomoi is a little on the pricey side for my taste, but all of their stuff is amazing, check it out!
Really love the green horse head knocker!

These are loose pads in a lucite tray. Would be great to have on my desk! Maybe they will come out with a horse head knocker set!






LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin