October 16, 2009

pillow talk

On Tuesday I posted two fabrics that I have in our living room. Maureen @ the Ingle Nook Decor blog left a comment about seeing the finished pillows. Well, I still need to take decent pictures of our living room because it is close to being finished. Until then, here are some close-ups of the pillows and the fabrics.

I bought this sofa at Abode 7 in Atlanta. It was the floor model, and they had the back four pillows covered in a stripe with golds and mustard colors. I had the new covers made in the Bohemian Rapsody from Lewis & Sheron. {The small striped pillow is from West Elm} Also, since this picture, we have 2 new small coffee tables.
I love this fabric! At $45/yard, I got lucky with remants for much less! We have two of these chairs, and I am still debating on what color to paint them. I am sort of fading black out, and the fabric on the sofa has brown. Also on the look out for a good fabric to cover the seat cusions.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin