November 30, 2009

Coastal Christmas

Yesterday we bought our tree. It's up, and pretty much finished. I need to get a few more starfish, and then I'll post some pics. Over the past few years, I have been collecting teal, light green, and silver ornaments. Finally, my house decor allows me to use these, and not reds and golds. I am so excited, and love having the tree up! We found a nice slender one, since our room is small. Here are some good Christmas pics.

This room above is awesome, with or without the Christmas decor!
Saved this one awhile back from Real Simple via Chic Coles




I bought a small paperwhite bulb kit yesterday at Lowe's for $6. We'll see how they grow!


This might be good to do in our room, or guest room.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

*all images above from coastal living except the one noted chic coles*

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin