November 17, 2009

textile tuesday!

Today's textile tuesday is all about zebra stipes. I am always on the lookout for a good one to mix into our living room. Also, I have thought about using some on our dining room chairs. {I am having trouble deciding what fabric and paint color to use on our chairs} Here are some inspiration pictures from Erin's dining room @ elements of style
She has a post on her blog about repainting and covering these. So, this is one option, paint our chairs white, and cover with a zebra print. I will post more pictures and options on another day.

This photo below is actually a shower curtain I found on Amazon. I like larger zebra prints.

We could also go this direction. This is Sudan Linen from Lewis & Sheron.


or Bangal from Lewis & Sheron. This color would match our sofa color.
Reminds me of this chair from Horchow
This is Highland Court flax artichoke

This is from Etsy


One more from Etsy. Might be a little too bright, but I like it.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin