November 25, 2009

old habits die hard...

My love of all things horses will never cease to exist. I like to think of my style as fresh and new, but show me something with a hunt scene on it, and I picture a dark brown dining room with lots of this.

While registering for wedding gifts at Mary Baldwin in Americus, I saw my first piece of this century hunt china. Remember, I have mentioned Mary Baldwin before at the bottom of this post.
This would actually blend with our blues, aquas, and greens.



Not that we're getting any, just window shopping :)
Who doesn't love a good soup tureen?







All of this came about when I stumbled upon Kevin's Fine Outdoor Gear & Apparel . They sell Century Hunt. Source of the pictures. This pattern below is Fox Hunt Whimsical.

Very cute! Especially the tart tray below.


These hunt scene plates are also courtesy of Kevin's.



Kevin's is located in Thomasville, Georgia. It's one of my new favorite stores! More to come tomorrow...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin