April 15, 2010

3 years & 1 day

We celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary yesterday. It was a fun time. Went to Atlanta like last year, and had dinner at Two Urban Licks. It's our tradition.

Since I started this blog well after we got married, I thought I would post some pics from that great weekend in 2007.

This first one is the rehearsal dinner at Bennie's Red Barn in St. Simons.

This is my sister in law, Kim. I can't believe how much Delaney has grown since then.
Same thing for Andrew & Davis.
Sarah Beth has really changed since then. Weren't they all cute? Still are!
This was getting ready at my parents' house. The girls were there to help.
These girls liked their flower girl dresses.

The big moment.
After the big moment.
This is one of my favorite pics from the day.
No wait, this one is....Definitely. Those of you who know me know why it's EXTRA special.
Thank you Jennifer for helping with that very important part of my day :)
Thought I'd throw in a cake picture. I thought it turned out pretty good. Can't remember all the different layer flavors.
I can't believe how 3 years has flown by. I am looking forward to many more. April is such a happy time for me with birthday and anniversary!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin