April 18, 2010

serenbe {part 2}

This is part 2 of our day at serenbe. You can see part 1 here. And my original post on serenbe here.

I can't get enough of this place. Just love the new "old" house styles.



This below is an outdoor fireplace on a porch. This house was open that day. It's for sale.
Have to take breaks.


We took a trail through the woods. First time doing that there.





I think this house below is so cute. Love the style and colors.
Great colors on this one too.Even though we love the look of a wood shingle roof, we decided it isn't a practical choice. May not last long in our climate.

There are some cool shops there.



Another commercial area.
Remember the spread in Cottage Living a long time ago? This house below is next to the ones that were featured.
I think this one was in the magazine.

This is my favorite. Think I posted a pic of it on my bday wish list recently.





Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin