April 19, 2010

north ga winery tour

This past weekend Charles and I took a trip to north Georgia. He had a conference in Young Harris. We drove through Dalonega, and did some quick shopping in the downtown area. That is when I realized that I did not take my camera!!!

After leaving Dalonega, we visited 2 vineyards on our way to Young Harris.

These pictures aren't great since they are from my phone.



Wolf Mountain was the first winery we visited.

It was so beautiful. Immediately made us wish we lived on a vineyard.

We were also surprised and impressed with these Georgia winerys.

Below is Frogtown.


Of course I like any place that has a resident dog.

We met a guy who worked there from Albany, Charles' hometown. Small world.



On Saturday, we went to Crane Creek, a winery near Young Harris. It is smaller, but just as beautiful!

This isn't the resident dog, but a visitor.


Thought this vine covered shed was cool.

How cool is this? Love the sign.
I highly recommend visiting these winerys if you have a chance!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin