April 2, 2010

Birthday wish list!

In a few days I will be turning the big 3-1. A little depressing...So, to cheer myself up, here are so things on my wishlist. I think I'll go from least expensive to most expensive.
I guess this one is really for the girls, but love this turquoise & white leather collar from etsy
still lovin' the updated Ray-Ban wayfarers. also like the new caramel color, but couldn't find a pic online

i did a post on Bernardo's last Friday. have made my decision~need them in chocolate lux calf


I have also posted this before. love this painting from here


and last, but not least. i would like to build a new house. could do something similar to this!
How's that for an expensive bday wish? Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend, and an even better Easter! Charles and I will be hanging in Griffin for the weekend.
Oh, and come by the Piggly Wiggly tomorrow at 10am for a bake sale I am helping with! It's to support our Board of Realtors Relay for Life team!
Happy Early Birthday Anna!
{just in case I don't blog this weekend!}







LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin