January 21, 2010

master bedroom transformation in progress!

You can see the before stage of our bedroom here. We are really making some progress. Found a new headboard at the Pottery Barn outlet on Monday. That was a complete score!! Will post that when the slipcover comes in. Today is the painting of the bedroom. We are using Benjamin Moore Palladian Blue HC-144. I think I mentioned in my other post that I am doing the half formula so it's lighter. I got the idea from a room in Coastal Living. I couldn't find that pic online, so when we get it all finished, I will scan the picture. It has been almost a year since our master bath and closet renovation, so I am proud to finally get the painting done!!
{Just realized I never posted pics of the bath and closet, I will post them once the painting is done!}






LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin