January 31, 2010

our cottage {guest bedroom}

This post begins a slow tour of our house. I say slow, because I am not going to post a new room each day. I have to get everything clean for photo shoots! Anyway, this is our guest bedroom. It used to be our room, but now the girls like to hang and look out the windows.
I still need new lamps, so please pardon the mismatched dinky ones.
We didn't have closet doors in this room, so I hung mattelasse curtains from Target. The walls are Benjamin Moore Yarmouth Blue. I spray painted the furniture a cream color from Home Depot.

The pillows are my favorite part of the room. I made the middle one from a $1 fabric swatch from American Mills outlet here in Griffin. I also bought the natural rope trim there. The two faux bois pillows are also from American Mills, but I didn't make them.
That concludes the tour of our little guest room. More to come....
Don't forget to enter my first giveaway for a cute tote bag by Wednesday!!


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin