January 5, 2010

time to plan & organize!

Just added! Found this on a magazine tearout in my desk. This is a mouse pad with tear sheets for daily things. From Thomas Paul.


Yesterday, I saw this planner in a picture on Isabella & Max blog. A commenter mentioned they can be purchased at Borders. I really love the color, and the clean look.

Here's an interior page shot, from Beautiful Paper.

I need to get a new planner pronto! The one above may be too large to carry around on a daily basis. I need one that goes in the purse!


Here are some smaller designs from Pretty Chic. You can also find these on Etsy. They are $25.

My favorite is the first blue chevron pattern. They also sell matching notebooks.





This is my favorite design from Erin Condren. This style can be made in custom colors with a logo. May be a good one for Griffin Realty.


This is definitely the most detailed planner I found. Comes in different colors. It's the smartdate system from Russell + Hazel.

More cute options from Sarah Pinto. You can also buy these on Etsy for $25.



Last, I found this one on Swoozies. It's a Lily Pulitzer planner.


It's decision time....I need to get one ordered! How about you? Do you have a new planner? Do you even use one? I need the calendar on my phone as well as a written one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin