September 24, 2009

1st blog award!!!

Many thanks to Pk over at Room Remix for awarding my blog the Honest Scrap Award! This is very exciting, as it is my first blog award. I'm not exactly sure what the award is, but I'll take it!!




Here are the rules I must follow, upon receiving this award:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.

10 things about me::

1. I am a huge animal lover, especially my Lane, Sophie, Duke & Abe

2. Living in a small town really is fun. You always see friends whenever you go out!

3. I like to think I am a clean freak, but really I'm not.

4. Reading books is not really my thing, so I buy magazines instead {by the thousands} Especially home decor mags.

5. My husband, Charles, and I have the most fun when we have family time with our two Whippets.

6. He cooks, I clean...

7. I am thankful for all of my good friends. I really need to get better at calling the out of town ones more often! {Sorry, you know who you are!}

8. When I am sad, or just need time to think, I usually head to the barn to see my two horses. They really are therapeutic.

9. I am amazed each time I see my two nieces and two nephews. Can't believe how fast they are growing up!

10. Blogging is still so new to me, and I can't believe how fun it's turned out to be. My marriage is better because I don't talk decorating all the time with Charles. I have all of you for that now!

I would like to pass this award onto the following blogs that I really enjoy reading {I would love to include more}:

1. Odi et Amo

2. Chic Coles

3. Beach Cottage Love

4. Blue Hydrangea

5. Morning T

6. House of Turquoise

7. Haven & Home

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin