September 1, 2009

textile tuesdays

Today's post is about fabric. Historically, Griffin is known to be an old textile mill town. It hit me the other day, why not have textile Tuesdays! I love fabric, and this is a great way for me to post images of favorites. What are some of your favorite fabrics?

I have been carrying around 2 yards of Masquerade by Thibaut Designs . Immediately I fell in love. One day I will have the right room to use this. my favorite is the White Masquerade. These designs also come in wallpaper. {I will post some of those faves later...maybe Wallpaper Wednesdays!}


This is a portion of the fabric zoomed in. I love all of the bright colors.
Masquerade Rose. My parents have this wallpaper in their guest bath. It really looks great! Mixed with a cream vanity with an antiqued glaze, and a dark green marble countertop.
Masquerade Blue.
Masquerade Yellow

Masquerade Black

*I must mention one of our current mills. American Mills has a great outlet store in Griffin. They sell fabric by the yard, & usually have great remnants. Also, the pillow selection & pricing is great. And if you need trim or fringe, their prices are the best!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin