September 2, 2009

mini make-over

This home is currently for sale in Griffin. Is is a great home, with good bones. It just needs some vision. The inside has carpet covering hardwoods, and lots of wallpaper. I have had this house listed for awhile, and before me, it was listed with another real estate co. Recently, I was thinking we needed a change, or something to make those that drive by to notice it again. This house is a nice style, it just didn't work with the royal blue shutters and front door. Here is it a week ago. 434 Mimosa Drive Griffin, Georgia 30224 $149,000

Here the after. Now we have black shutters and door. I think it makes a big difference. Sort of dresses up the house. I think this could be considered one of my first staging projects. Exterior staging that is.
It is on a huge .99 acre lot in town.
That is all for my Wednesday mini make-over. Can't wait for Labor Day weekend!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin