September 11, 2009

surprising finds at Kmart!!!

I saw an ad for Kmart's new Country Living line of furniture in last weekend's paper. Finding an affordable accent chair like this has been nearly imposible. This linen accent chair is only $99! It is covered with linen and trimed in nailheads. These would be great in our living room. Wish they had armless versions so I could use for dining room chairs.

This tray table is $69.
Sorry the picture is so small! The desk/vanity is a great price @ $149.


Round table $59 {Closer view of chair}


This photo shows the linen covered bench, with nailheads! It's only $99. I am loving all things with nailheads!

While I was on their site, I checked out all the furniture. This chinese red screen is pretty cool. It's $449.

The most surprising find. Kmart's version of a Ghost Chair. I think the price is for the pair. Still a lot of money, but not as bad as the real thing! $358.



I may be making a trip to my closest Kmart {probably Macon} in the near future. I am impressed!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin