September 3, 2009

Labor Day @ Lake Oconee

We are spending Labor Day weekend at Lake Oconee. There are five couples renting a beautiful lake front home from Friday to Monday. Charles and I are so excited to spend time on the lake! Two friends from Charleston are bringing boats. Also, we are very happy that Lane & Sophie get to go too!! I will admit there were stressful times when I was searching for a house large enough to hold our crew. I used VRBO.com which is a vacation rental site. Owners are able to list their properties with pictures and the dates which the home is available. There are many beautiful homes for vacation rentals, I had to share some of my favorites.

*image from tripcents

The Ritz Carlton on Lake Oconee
*image from Heavenly Hideaways

This starts the great homes for rent.
#211877 Water front home with pool



Nice views!
#191759 Dream Lake Front Home

Wouldn't you love to spend the weekend by this pool?

#229191 Builder's lake house

Great Kitchen!
#233865 Golf front home

I don't know if we will have internet service at the home we rented, so I may take a Labor Day break from the blog. Just in case I don't have time to post tomorrow, I hope you all have a great holiday weekend!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin