September 13, 2009

Athens real estate

We had a successful game day Saturday in Athens. Charles and I weren't really in the mood to go to Athens after losing the first game. As soon as we got into Athens all of that changed. How could I have forgotten how fun a Saturday in Athens really is!! We now have a great tailgating spot, and were able to meet up with great friends.

I forgot my camera, so didn't get any cute house pics. There really are some great homes in Athens. Hopefully I will have pictures of some of our favorites by the end of football season.

While I was scoping out the real estate market, I found some really great looking homes. I found all of these on Realtor.com.

342 Dekle Drive Athens, Ga
listed by Dekle Realty


This house is so unique, I love the exterior!

I really like the look of the darker trim & built-in cabinet color.


I love this kitchen, esp the green, subway tile backsplash
219 Milledge Circle
listed by Chastain, Jenkins, & Leathers
This would be a great photo for Erin over at House of Turquoise

1 Chestnut Oak Run
listed by Coldwell Banker Upchurch Realty




465 Meigs Street
listed by Coldwell Banker Upchurch Realty



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin