July 19, 2010

visit to the 30A

These pictures are a little late. For the 4th, we went to San Destin. One of the days, we cruised down the 30A to Seaside. I have never been to this area, but after reading Seleta's blog, and Erika's blog for a long time now, I was interested in seeing this great area.


These are just some random pictures from the day. I do LOVE Seaside, and would love to go back for a vacation. It is such a happy place, and I love how neat, clean, and organized it is! Did I mention it's a pretty dog friendly place too?

Very cool airstreams for a quick bite.
How cute is this post office?Pizitz is AWESOME!!! Loved every single thing in the store. Furniture, accessories, and art.
Everything here really gets the creative juices flowing.
My pictures are kind of backwards, but I think this is called "Ruskin Park."
Very cool, Savannah style architecture with a little mod mixed in.




This chapel is awesome. I love the style. We had to get some pics.


Then for a little break before heading back to San Destin.
L2R: Charles, Moi, Christine, & Kyle
We loved this place! The Great Southern Cafe. The atmosphere on the porch, and the bartenders rock! We will be back one day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin