August 8, 2009

Bathroom Inspriration


I loved this picture! Liked the style of the faucet, the counter, and the backsplash. So I found this faucet in the 2nd pic. It is Vestige by Moen. Purchased through my favorite plumbing supplier, Industrial Wholesalers in Griffin, GA. Taylor Kinnett, owner, was my personal helper!!


The Mercer Train Rack at Pottery Barn was the best one I found. I knew I would need extra space for towels, and didn't want a cabinet over the toilet. The 2nd pic is from Restoration Hardware. This was the inspiration for my custom vanity.


These 2 pics are showcasing my fave carerra countertops. Decided to go with an undermount, porcelain, oval, white sink bowl.
This was to help in designing our shower. We wanted seamless glass.

That is all for now. To be continued......

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin