August 13, 2009

work/sleep with west elm

If you live in a small house like ours, & work from home, you understand it's tough to fit it all in! We have 3 small bedrooms. One is a guest room, and one is my office. I like to have room for friends and family to stay with us. My office is always a work in progress, but I do have a twin bed that doubles as a daybed. The latest West Elm catalog came in yesterday, and I am loving a few new sofa/sleeper options!


This is the Convertible Sofa.


This is the New Clark Sofa. I LOVE it! Nice clean lines, and not too bulky. Would never know it's a sleeper!


I have always loved these daybed options. The Overlapping-Squares Daybed & The Circles Cutout Daybed.
That's all for now. Wish me luck, I have a closing today!!!
* all photos and info from www.westelm.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin