August 10, 2009

from blah to bold!

This is a great, easy makeover. My friend Christine was looking to repaint her and Kyle's house, and she only had a few days to decide. {Kyle had already scheduled the painter}. That is very stressful, but maybe helpful? If I had deadlines when choosing paint colors, maybe I could actually get it done a little faster....
Anyway, This is the before pic.....


I told her since there wasn't much time, she should consider going with the classic khaki and black look. I think mixing in bright white trim makes any house look new and sharp!

After a few paint samples, I think she went with a Benjamin Moore color, maybe Jamestown Gold or Tan....will have to check on that. Christine also went with the timeless Charleston Green for the shutters & front door.

I think it looks like a new house! Her flower are also looking great. I am thinking now she needs to buy that tall, 3 tiered, topiary at Home Depot for the left of her front door! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin