August 20, 2009

Dinner & Dinner...

Charles & I did go to PTC last night. I won't name names, but we had dinner at a place that didn't have the best atmosphere. We had an appetizer, and then we left. We decided to have the second half of our dinner at the restaurant we originally planned on going to. It was much better! Needless to say, we ate a little too much.


Got my bag too, it will be perfect for tailgating now!



Before dinner, we drove through my favorite neighborhood in PTC. If we had to live there, and had too much money~this would be the place! My pics aren't great, because we drove through, and the houses are so close to the street.

This house reminds me of New Orleans of Savannah with the iron balcony.

This is a terrible picture, but this house is very Charleston/Savannah. It is a narrow house with a side courtyard area. This proves you don't have to own a large lot to have a cool yard!

Courtyard gate.

This house is on the lakeside.



If your gargage has to be on the front, this is a good way to do it.




LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin